We use cookies to optimise your experience on our website. If you continue we'll assume that you are happy to receive our cookies.
Continue
 
The Alcazaba Fortress, Almería
The Alcazaba Fortress, Almería
Mojácar Pueblo, Almería
Mojácar Pueblo, Almería
Playa de los Muertos, Almería
Playa de los Muertos, Almería

2 Bedroom Apartment for Sale

Mojácar Playa, Almeria
160,000€
  • VHAP 2783: Apartment for Sale in Mojácar Playa, Almeria
  • VHAP 2783: Apartment for Sale in Mojácar Playa, Almeria
  • VHAP 2783: Apartment for Sale in Mojácar Playa, Almeria
  • VHAP 2783: Apartment for Sale in Mojácar Playa, Almeria
  • VHAP 2783: Apartment for Sale in Mojácar Playa, Almeria
  • VHAP 2783: Apartment for Sale in Mojácar Playa, Almeria
  • VHAP 2783: Apartment for Sale in Mojácar Playa, Almeria
  • VHAP 2783: Apartment for Sale in Mojácar Playa, Almeria
  • VHAP 2783: Apartment for Sale in Mojácar Playa, Almeria
  • VHAP 2783: Apartment for Sale in Mojácar Playa, Almeria
  • VHAP 2783: Apartment for Sale in Mojácar Playa, Almeria
   
1 / 11

Make an enquiry

Property ref: VHAP 2783
Your Name: *
Email Address: *
Telephone Nº:
Enquiry Details: *
Planning a viewing trip?:
 
Send Enquiry
Sending Your Enquiry Please Wait...
Bedrooms 2
Bathroom 1
Build size 69m²
Pool
 
Atalaya de Mojacar - New release of Levels II to V of the 3rd and last phase of Atalaya de Mojacar with incredible sea and mountain views and within walking distance to Marina de la Torre Golf Resort and the beach. At time of writing (22/03/2024) there are 16 units available with prices ranging from 160.000 € + taxes and costs. The most expensive unit cost 198.000 € + taxes. The prices includes kitchen with white goods and furniture. Completion expected for July 2024.

The apartments have a built area of approximately 69 mts2 mts2 which includes a terrace of approx. 30 nts2. The usable area of the apartments are 40 mts2, All apartments benefit from a separate private store room and also underground parking. The units can be reserved with a payment of 12% of the sale price plus VAT. The remainder 88% plus VAT will be paid on completion no later than July 2024. Virtual viewing is available.

The development is extremely well kept and benefits from panoramic lifts, heated indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, outdoor swimming pool and landscaped gardens.

The golf course of Marina de la Torre is literally across the road. Marina de la Torre benefits from several hotels, a commercial center and of course the beach. Mojacar Village is on the other side of Mojacar Playa and Garrucha is a short drive away also.

* Atalaya De Mojacar 2-5 — VHAP 2783
* Apartment
* Newly Built
* 2 bedrooms
* One bathroom
* Floor area 69 m²
* Water Yes
* Electricity Yes
* Telephone Possible
* Internet Possible
Energy consumption rating
Energy Certificate Being Processed
Energy emissions rating
Energy Certificate Being Processed
 

Similar Properties

3 Bedroom Apartment in Mojácar Pueblo
3 Bedroom Apartment
Mojácar Pueblo
149,995€
2 Bedroom Apartment in Garrucha
2 Bedroom Apartment
Garrucha
165,000€
3 Bedroom Apartment in Mojácar Playa
3 Bedroom Apartment
Mojácar Playa
149,000€
1 Bedroom Apartment in Mojácar
1 Bedroom Apartment
Mojácar
165,000€
2 Bedroom Apartment in Mojácar Playa
2 Bedroom Apartment
Mojácar Playa
169,995€
2 Bedroom Apartment in Mojácar
2 Bedroom Apartment
Mojácar
159,000€
3 Bedroom Apartment in Mojácar
3 Bedroom Apartment
Mojácar
149,950€
2 Bedroom Apartment in Mojácar
2 Bedroom Apartment
Mojácar
160,000€
^